The ANZCA Institutional Research Repository (AIRR) is an institutional repository that identifies, captures, stores and facilitates retrieval of the research and publication output of ANZCA, its faculties and units (including the Faculty of Pain Medicine), and the wider ANZCA community (including funded researchers, Fellows, trainees and staff) for the collaborative benefit of local and global clinicians, researchers and health educators.
AIRR will include the following content:
- Research publications and grant outcomes
- Journal articles
- Books and book chapters
- Conference papers (including ASM papers), posters and abstracts
- Theses and dissertations
- Reports (including Annual Reports)
- Professional Documents (Guidelines)
- ANZCA Publications
Content for AIRR can be submitted using several different methods, including self-submission.
- For full details, see the AIRR Library Guide